Tech Tools for High-Impact Learning with Bruce Preston
Now more than ever, we need teaching - AND learning - strategies that leverage technology with high impact learning and deep engagement. Using Design Thinking principles, this workshop will model and explore tech choices based on learning needs, explore applications to high impact learning, and use classroom-ready reflective practices to make connections to areas and topics beyond those modeled. While the workshop will focus on engaging students with their learning, intentional crossover strategies will support connections for adult learning, increasing the opportunity for positive in-district collaborations.
Regardless of what type of membership you choose, CEC’s new membership model provides expanded benefits and services and allows you to select the option that best meets your needs.
You can choose how you:
- Access evidence-based articles to broaden your knowledge.
- Receive news and information to keep you current.
- Engage in conversations that stimulate your thinking.
- Take advantage of discounts to save you money.
- Make connections to expand your relationships and find new paths to advance your career.
You work hard to make sure your students are doing their best, so CEC will help you do your best.
What are you waiting for? Join CEC today!