Remote Learning: Setting Up Student for Success with Dr. Erica Dashow & Dr. Priscilla Morrison
This workshop is ideal for individuals who are interested in learning how to manage behavior during remote learning and set up students for success. We will provide tips on how to set up an optimal environment for remote learning, including creating a school day routine and a quiet learning space, as well as setting behavioral expectations for the school day. We will also help you to minimize distractions to promote learning and engagement. Finally, we will provide concrete strategies to manage disruptive behavior. This workshop is designed for educators, classroom assistants, other school staff, and parents/caregivers who are managing children’s behavior in a remote learning environment.
Regardless of what type of membership you choose, CEC’s new membership model provides expanded benefits and services and allows you to select the option that best meets your needs.
You can choose how you:
- Access evidence-based articles to broaden your knowledge.
- Receive news and information to keep you current.
- Engage in conversations that stimulate your thinking.
- Take advantage of discounts to save you money.
- Make connections to expand your relationships and find new paths to advance your career.
You work hard to make sure your students are doing their best, so CEC will help you do your best.
What are you waiting for? Join CEC today!