Co-Teaching in a Remote Learning Environment with MaryAnn Joseph
Students who have In-Class Resource Programming (CoTeach) as a program option in their IEP must be provided this support where instruction is happening whether in person or remote. In this workshop, various co teach models will be explored and applied to a remote learning environment. Specific strategies for planning and implementing co teach lessons delivered both in person and remotely will be shared.
Regardless of what type of membership you choose, CEC’s new membership model provides expanded benefits and services and allows you to select the option that best meets your needs.
You can choose how you:
- Access evidence-based articles to broaden your knowledge.
- Receive news and information to keep you current.
- Engage in conversations that stimulate your thinking.
- Take advantage of discounts to save you money.
- Make connections to expand your relationships and find new paths to advance your career.
You work hard to make sure your students are doing their best, so CEC will help you do your best.
What are you waiting for? Join CEC today!