The P.O.W.E.R. Solving Protocol: Ways to Help Students Express Their Feelings, Find Problem Solution
The P.O.W.E.R. Solving protocol can help students put problems into words, identify and describe their feelings, focus on appropriate solutions, and evaluate their plan of action. Problem-solving skills are scaffolded and modeled in a systematic fashion. Helpful visuals are incorporated to help teach students the abstract skills of regulating emotions and behaviors. Problem-solving is a complex, but necessary skill that needs to be part of an individual's learning path.
This Content is for Members Only!
Become a Member and get instant access
Have an Account? Sign In!
Regardless of what type of membership you choose, CEC’s new membership model provides expanded benefits and services and allows you to select the option that best meets your needs.
You can choose how you:
- Access evidence-based articles to broaden your knowledge.
- Receive news and information to keep you current.
- Engage in conversations that stimulate your thinking.
- Take advantage of discounts to save you money.
- Make connections to expand your relationships and find new paths to advance your career.
You work hard to make sure your students are doing their best, so CEC will help you do your best.
What are you waiting for? Join CEC today!