3 Steps to Addressing Trauma Returning from The Pandemic with Dr. Michael Gaskell
Students, especially those with challenges are at a greater risk as they return to schools this year. In many instances, students have not seen a school building in greater than half a year. Being prepared for and anticipating these challenges are not only a good idea, they are crucial to the long-term social emotional learning development and wellness of our children. Outlined in this presentation are three steps every educator can take to ensure children are best supported and equipped with this significant transition. The presentation will lay out replicable groundwork all schools and educators can take now to maximize the support and success of all students, and especially those at greatest risk.
Regardless of what type of membership you choose, CEC’s new membership model provides expanded benefits and services and allows you to select the option that best meets your needs.
You can choose how you:
- Access evidence-based articles to broaden your knowledge.
- Receive news and information to keep you current.
- Engage in conversations that stimulate your thinking.
- Take advantage of discounts to save you money.
- Make connections to expand your relationships and find new paths to advance your career.
You work hard to make sure your students are doing their best, so CEC will help you do your best.
What are you waiting for? Join CEC today!